Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mischief Maker

Mischievous?? Who ME?? Look deep into my eyes . . . do I REALLY look mischievous?
The answer to that question, "Why, yes, my darling girl! You most certainly do!"

There are very few drawers that Angelica is allowed to play in . . . and even fewer that she can actually reach . . . but there are certain drawers that seem to captivate her attention more than others, and my sock drawer seems to fall into that category. Usually, Angelica will just practice opening and shutting the drawer, being ever so careful not to pinch her fingers in the process. On this particular day, however, Angelica decided my drawer needed some maintenance, and so she proceeded to "re-organize" . . . "'Cause Mommy, you just don't have it right yet."



Just trying to be helpful, Mommy!

1 comments:

Christie Gordon said...

You know, Karen, when Angelica's finished with your sock drawer, I could really use her help with mine. I need someone to tame it! Do you loan her out by the... day (I mean, it's a whole day just to travel to Korea, let alone organize!). Don't worry, assuming she has her mother's tastes, I will be well-stocked with cheese and chocolate (supplemented by the other food groups, of course). :)