Thursday, April 2, 2009

First Art Lesson

Move over, Picasso! There's a new child prodigy in town . . . and it all begins with the first wax crayon - a splash of colour here, a naturalistic depiction of lines and squiggles there, and VOILA! A masterpiece is born! What's that? I'm a little too optimistic, you say? Maybe . . . but considering my degree is in sculpting, I have my hopes set high . . . but until her debut appearance at the Guggenheim, I'm happy to let her explore the world around. Art is, afterall, about discovery!





Such concentration!

2 comments:

Christie Gordon said...

Well, she is already surpassing me in the art department! What expression of color and lines!! In my opinion, Angelica is MUCH better than MirĂ³!!

Anonymous said...

She just looks like a cute baby artist~~! :)